In addition to the workshop presentations on “The Journey of Prayer” and “Mary’s Yes”, Michelle and Angie both give talks individually. Below are listed a few topics they have presented in the past and can present on again. Michelle has experience with chastity and pro-life topics and Angie’s experience centers on catechesis for the Catholic faith and the spiritual life. We also consider requests for additional topics.
To inquire about one of us speaking contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Love, Lust, and Daisy Dukes! High School Girls Retreat
- Tongue Tied? : How to Speak to your Teens about Chastity
- Will You Be My Voice? Prolife Talk
- Taking a Leap of Faith: Theology of the Body for Women
- What Does a Woman Want? : Theology of the Body for Men
- Prayer: What is it and Why does it Matter?
- An Easy Way to Pray: Blessing &Adoration, Praise, Intercession, Petition, and Thanksgiving
- Types of Prayer: Vocal, Meditation, Contemplation, and how they can be applied to the Lord’s Prayer
- The Battle of Prayer: Working through Obstacles to Prayer
- Sanctification through Motherhood
- Christian Life in the World
- The Trinity
- The Eucharist